Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the website, where we will explain in clear and simple language all the necessary issues so that you can have control over them based on your personal decisions.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is saved on your computer, "smartphone" or tablet each time you visit our website.
In principle, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that may damage your terminal, but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
That is why, based on the provisions of the applicable regulations (LSSI and current regulations for the protection of personal data), the activation of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorization.
Through a step as simple and fast as ticking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section, you can give your authorization to activate the cookies you want: take control and enjoy personalized navigation on our page.
Before doing so, we will give you some additional information that will help you make better decisions in this regard:
1.- Cookies can be of various types depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not need your authorization and they are the only ones that we have activated by default.
- The rest of cookies can be used to improve our page, to personalize it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. We have all of them deactivated by default, your prior authorization being necessary for their activation, which you can take through a step as simple and fast as marking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section.
2.- Some cookies are ours (we will call them our own cookies) and others belong to external companies that provide services for our website (we will call them third-party cookies: an example could be cookies from external providers such as Google). In this sense, it is important that you know that some of these external providers may be located outside of Spain.
Worldwide, not all countries have the same level of data protection, with some countries safer than others (for example, the European Union is a safe environment for your data). Our policy is to use reliable providers who, regardless of whether or not they are located in the European Union, have adopted the appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal information. However, in the section called WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE? You can consult the different privacy and data protection policies of each of the aforementioned external providers, in order to make a conscious decision about the activation or not of third-party cookies used by our website.
3.- Finally, tell you that, depending on the period of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
- Session cookies: they expire automatically when you end the session on your computer, "smartphone" or tablet. They are usually used to keep the necessary information while a service is provided to you on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored on your computer, "smartphone" or tablet for a certain period, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES CAN WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to function and to be able to navigate through it. These types of cookies are those that, for example, allow us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the page if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. For this reason, they are activated by default, and your authorization is not required. Through the configuration of your browser, you can block or alert of the presence of this type of cookies, although said blocking will affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities from our website.
The analysis cookies allow us to study the navigation of the users of our website in general (for example, which sections of the page are the most visited, which services are used the most and if they work correctly, etc.). statistical information on browsing our website, we can improve both the operation of the page itself and the different services it offers. Therefore, these cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but only serve to make our website work better, adapting to our users in general. By activating them you will contribute to said continuous improvement. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by checking the corresponding box, being deactivated by default.
Functionality and Personalization Cookies:
Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences, to customize certain characteristics and general options of our website to your needs, each time you access it (for example, the language in which the information is presented, the sections marked as Therefore, these types of cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but by activating them you will improve the functionality of the web page (for example, adapting to your type of browser) and the personalization of the same based on your preferences (for example, presenting the information in the language you have chosen on previous occasions), which will contribute to the ease, usability and comfort of our page during your navigation.You can activate or deactivate these cookies by checking the box corresponding, being deactivated by default.
You can activate or deactivate these cookies by checking the corresponding box, being deactivated by default.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH COOKIES?
When you access our website for the first time, a window appears in which we inform you that cookies can be of various types:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not need your authorization and they are the only ones that we have activated by default. Therefore, they are the only cookies that will be active if you only press the ACCEPT button.
- The rest of cookies are used to improve our page, to personalize it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. We have all of them deactivated by default, but you can activate them in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section: take control and enjoy personalized navigation on our page, with a step as simple and fast as the marking of the boxes you want.
Also inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you have the possibility of deactivating them at any time you wish, with the simple step of unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIES CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as to deactivate them.
Also remind you that, through the configuration of your browser, you can block or alert of the presence of cookies, although said blocking may affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website in the case of necessary technical cookies.
Finally, indicate that, if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and later wish to deactivate them, you can do so in two ways: using the cookie deactivation tools in your browser or through the enabled systems themselves. by such third-party providers.
To make it much easier for you, below we list a series of links to the cookie deactivation guidelines of commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad).
- Google Chrome for Android.
- Google Chrome for Iphone and Ipad.
Likewise, we list the links to the own systems enabled by each of the aforementioned external providers for the deactivation of their cookies: