Diego Calvi Photographer: Diego Calvi
Website: refers to diegocalvi.com
PRIVACY AND RIGHTS RESPECTED ON OUR WEBSITE
Our company is characterized by respect and due care for the personal data of our users / clients. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
Our principles regarding your privacy are the following:
- We do not ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide you with our services.
- We do not share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the case that we have their express authorization.
LEGAL REGULATIONS TO WHICH THIS WEBSITE IS WELCOMED
Diego Calvi Photographer has adapted this web page in accordance with the requirements of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible Identity: Diego Calvi
- Commercial name: Diego Calvi Photographer
NIF / CIF / VAT: X3482531D
Address: Calle La Pascua 22 - Piletas, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Photography and Video
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the personal data that you provide us through the forms on the website will receive the treatment of "web" data. To process the data of our users, we use all the technical and organizational security measures provided in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we deal with your personal data, we will use the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons, these being:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
- Principle of data minimization.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE
The personal data that we process on our website comes from:
- Contact Form
- Newsletter form
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request Access to your personal data, and obtain information on whether we are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Right to request the Rectification of your inaccurate data, or where appropriate, request its Suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to request the Limitation of the Processing of your Data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to request the Opposition to the Processing of your Data, in certain circumstances and based on reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right to Portability of your Data.
- Right to Withdraw the Consent Provided, without said withdrawal affecting the legality of the previous treatments based on said consent.
- Right to effective judicial protection and the right to claim before a Control Authority.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, subject and message. To respond to the requirements of the users of our website, we use this data to respond to requests and respond to doubts, complaints, comments, among others, that may arise in relation to the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that they may have and that are not subject to contracting conditions.
Other purposes for which we process your personal data are:
- To ensure that the conditions of use and applicable law are met. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that is collected.
- Support and improvement of the services offered by our page.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing our website is collected and that we detail in our Cookies Policy.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, Diego Calvi Photographer, with address at Calle La Pascua 22, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 35018, will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to users of the website. Diego Calvi Photographer does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in various cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the users will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, all under the strictest security.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The offer of our services is based on the consent that is requested, as well as the contracting of our services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the Contracting Policy.
The use of your data is legitimized by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you can revoke the consent given at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh the possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
- There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; in such cases, we will do our best to identify the legal basis in question and notify you as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
Identification data: name and email.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party.
RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Diego Calvi Photographer shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, Diego Calvi Photographer, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help diegocalvi.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of diegocalvi.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Pagetoday: a tool for managing web pages and it is with which our web page is managed, whose main office is at Calle El Valle 27, 35250, Ingenio (Las Palmas).
When you browse our website, non-identifiable data may be collected, such as IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how our services are used, as well as other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data, there are also the relationships to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA. ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF THE DATA
Diego Calvi Photographer undertakes to use and process data including personal data of users, with due respect for confidentiality and to use them according to its purpose, as well as undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the https protocols that we use), in accordance with current data protection legislation. Diego Calvi Photographer cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. As a user on our website, you are responsible for the correctness and veracity of the data you provide to Diego Calvi Photographer, thus exonerating Diego Calvi Photographer from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, as well as undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to give the complete information, as well as correct, in the contact form provided on our website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
INFORMATIVE / COMMERCIAL MAILS
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Diego Calvi Photographer does not perform SPAM practices, so he does not send commercial emails that are not had previously requested or authorized by the user. In the form provided on the website, the user has the option of granting their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested in a timely manner. In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Diego Calvi Photographer undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without his due authorization and identification.
If you have any questions, queries or doubts about the management of any personal information that you have provided, you can contact us through the telephone or email indicated below:
- Phone: 669558914 Email:
Welcome to this space. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing to browse.
Diego Calvi Photographer as responsible for this web page, undertakes to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/279 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD) and with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Responsible Identity: Diego Calvi
Commercial name: Diego Calvi Photographer
NIF / CIF / VAT: X3482431D
Address: Calle La Pascua 22 - Piletas, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Activity: Photography and Video
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use (including access) of the web pages that make up the Diego Calvi Photographer website, including the content and services made available on them. Any person who accesses our website ("user") agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times. User means the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities developed on the website.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT
OBLIGATIONS AND COMMITMENTS OF USERS
The user is informed, and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Diego Calvi Photographer. In this way, the user agrees to use the Web, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is forbidden to use the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against Diego Calvi Photographer or any third party or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the Web.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of the company or their legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those that are usually used on the network, as long as they do not cause any damage to the Diego Calvi Photgrapher Web
In the use of our website, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Diego Calvi Photographer, or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload our website, or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Diego Calvi Photographer, cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, even if they put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Diego Calvi Photographer, can be stored files, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Diego Calvi Photographer, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.